Monday, June 23, 2008

Day 6, Colville, WA

Today was a rest day. We take Sunday off from riding for a much needed rest -- or at least that's the plan. I cheated a bit and did a 9-mile bike ride with Paul Luedtke and his host to keep loose. Before the ride, we attended our host church, the First Congregational United Church of Christ. Our group made a presentation on Youth for Christ. I was asked to lead a worship song on my guitar. We did "In my life Lord, be glorified. For the last verse, I asked them to choose a mode of transpotation, such as "on my bike", or "in my car". I did manage to get a 2 hour nap so I did get some extra rest. At night, our host Leif Jakobsen treated Bill Smith and I to a pizza dinner. After dinner, Bill and I showed him how to play one of our favorite games. Hand and Foot.

No comments: